Terms and Conditions
1. Welcome to the Yirra Yaakin Theatre Company website terms and conditions.
3. Please be aware that the Terms and Conditions, including the Website Terms and Conditions, may since have been updated without notice. This is the latest version of the Website Terms and Conditions.
4. All questions concerning the Terms and Conditions, including the Website Terms and Conditions, should be directed to Yirra Yaakin using these contact details:
Yirra Yaakin Theatre Company
GPO Box S1598
PERTH WA 6845
Yirra Yaakin Theatre Company
65 Murray Street
PERTH WA 6000
5. Access to and use of the Website is subject to these Website Terms and Conditions.
6. By accessing the Website you agree to the Website Terms and Conditions.
Assumption of risk and disclaimer
7. Yirra Yaakin aims to ensure that the quality of its service to customers is accurate and reliable, but changes in circumstances may occur after the time of publication with the effect that the details of Yirra Yaakin events on the Website may change without prior notice.
8. To the extent permitted by law, Yirra Yaakin disclaims all warranties regarding the currency, completeness, accuracy, reliability, performance, suitability and availability of the content of the Website.
9. To the extent permitted by law, Yirra Yaakin disclaims all liability for any losses incurred by you or any other person arising out of accessing, downloading, using or relying on any material from the Website, unless those losses come about as a result of fraud or serious misconduct on the part of Yirra Yaakin.
10. You assume all risks associated with the use of the Website including risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any viruses, disabling codes, worms, defects, Trojan Horses or other items of a destructive nature, which may be transmitted or activated via the Website or your access to it.
Representations and warranties
11. Notwithstanding anything else in the Terms and Conditions, you represent and warrant that in accessing or using the Website you will not:
(a) Use any automated device, software, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index the Website or any content on the Website;
(b) Use any device, software, process or means to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website;
(c) Undertake any action that will impose a burden or make excessive traffic demands on any infrastructure which supports or relates to the Website that Yirra Yaakin deems, in its sole discretion, to be unreasonable or disproportionate usage of the Website;
(d) Use the Website or any content from the Website in any manner which is, in Yirra Yaakin’s sole determination, not reasonable or not for the purpose which it is made available or both;
(e) Reproduce, modify, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, display, sell, trade, or in any way commercially exploit the Website or the content of the Website, except as expressly authorised by Yirra Yaakin; or
(f) Transmit or attempt to transmit any computer viruses, disabling codes, worms, defects, Trojan Horses or other items of a destructive nature.
Third party websites
12. The Website may include advertisements, hyperlinks and pointers to websites not operated by Yirra Yaakin. Yirra Yaakin has no control over the nature, accuracy, content and availability of such websites, makes no warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or lawfulness of the information contained on any such website and accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any loss incurred in respect of any omissions or consequences of actions taken by you or any third party based on any information, opinions or advice contained on any such website.
13. All intellectual property (as defined in Article 2 of the July 1967 Convention establishing the World Intellectual Property Organisation 1967) contained in and relating to the Website is owned by or licensed to Yirra Yaakin. You are not given any right to use any intellectual property contained in the Website otherwise than as expressly permitted in these Website Terms and Conditions or by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth). Any transfer, sale, distribution, reproduction, copying or modification of any material contained in the Website (in whole or in part) is strictly prohibited other than for personal and non-commercial reference use, or with the prior written consent of Yirra Yaakin Theatre Company.
We rely on you, our community, for our future creative and cultural programs. Your donations, encouragement and friendship provide vital support for the ongoing development of our artists and our work. Help us share Aboriginal stories as a Koordah or donor today!